Brought to you by Land O Lakes Unsalted Butter
Prep time 15 min; Total time 20 min
Makes 8 tacos
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 TBS firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 TBS all-purpose flour
- 3 TBS plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 TSP ground allspice
- 1/2 TSP course ground black pepper
- 1/2 TSP ground red pepper
- 1/4 TSP garlic powder
- 1/4 TSP ground ginger
- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 package (16-oz) thawed, uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 2 TSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 TSP chili powder
- 16 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Combine all spice mixture ingredients in small bowl. Dip shrimp in melted butter and then in spice mixture. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp are pink and coating is bubbly.
3. Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
4. To assemble tacos, stack 2 warmed tortillas onto each individual serving place. Top each with 1/8 of total baked shrimp and 1/4 cup of coleslaw mix. Drizzle with Sauce