Brought to you by Land O Lakes Butter
Prep time 30 min; Total time 30 min
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 TBS Land O Lakes Butter, softened, divided use
- 8 (3/4 ounce) slices Land O Lakes Deli American Cheese
- 8 slices (3/4 cup) bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 large (1 cup) tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
1. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with 1.5 TSP softened butter.
2. Place tortillas, buttered side down, onto large cutting board. Place 2 slices cheese onto half of each tortilla. Top evenly with bacon, tomato, and avocado. Fold each tortilla in half over the filling.
3. Heat 12-inch skilled over medium heat. Place 2 quesadillas into skillet. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on each side and cheese is melted (5-6 minutes). Repeat with remaining quesadillas, then cut each into 4 wedges.