Is summer really more than half over?
Do I really go “back to school” for the fall semester in about a month?
I’ve been so quiet, readers. I’m sorry. However, we all know that summer is the time when academics stop doing anything related to work or school (okay, maybe not). I made some major life changes this summer that I’m super excited about:
- I interviewed for and accepted a full-time (non-tenure track) teaching position.
- I moved to an adorable house that is still not quite put together.
- I received an award for my dedication to first-year student success.
- I went on a wonderful vacation to Grand Junction and Palisade, Colorado.
- And, oh yeah, I started teaching.