I have received four GRAZE boxes already, but I have not been keeping up with sharing my reviews of them. I think I did maybe two.
I have eaten a lot more Graze than that.
So here’s a little rundown/synopsis. If you are at all interested in Graze. . .or mail-order snacking. . .or my (probably very strange and particular) opinions on snacking, read on!
Box 1: Cracking Black Peppercorn, Honeycomb Crunch, Super Berry Detox, and Fruit and Seed Flapjacks.
Box 2: Dark Rocky Road, Fruity Mango Chutney, Chili and Lime Pistachios, and Pomodoro Rustichella.
Box 3: Raspberry and Coconut Muffin, Jalapeno Fiesta, My Thai, and Tropical Daiquiris
Box 4: Summer Berry Flapjack, Bonnie Wee Oatbakes, Graze’s Chocolate Orange, and Coco Paradise
Some I love, some I like, some I could definitely do without, and some I am saving or avoiding eating.. As you will see.
Must Have Them All Right Now:
- Honeycomb Crunch. Easily one of my favorites. Chocolaty, crunchy, yummy.
- Pomodoro Rustichella. I’m surprised how much I liked this because it’s tomato-y and I don’t really like tomatoes. At all. But it was wonderful.
- Chili and Lime Pistachios. Love pistachios, and these had the right amount of kick.
- Summer Berry Flapjacks. A chewy, rolled-oat bar with berry-infused cranberries. Yum!
- Fruit and Seed Flapjacks. Like the Summer Berry ones but with seeds and dried fruit.
- Super Berry Detox. A nice mix of berries with those delicious white raisins!
- Dark Rocky Road. You can never go wrong with chocolate. The chocolate drops are a little big, which makes it hard to eat a bit of everything at once, but the flavors themselves are nice.
Still Not Sure How I Feel:
- My Thai. Soy puffs with a sweet chili sauce. I think the dipping sauce was pretty good, but it does have a fairly intense flavor. It reminded me a big of an egg roll dipping sauce from a local restaurant.
No Thank You, I Will Do Without These:
- Cracking Black Peppercorn. I wanted to like these. But I just didn’t like the taste of the puffed rice. It was almost chemically to me.
- Fruity Mango Chutney. Black pepper dippers and mango chutney dipping sauce. Not a big mango person (don’t eat it much because a few times I’ve had allergic-like reactions to it). Mostly did not like the black pepper dippers. Probably for the same reasons I didn’t like the cracking black peppercorn.
- Raspberry and Coconut Muffin. I also wanted to like this, but I’ve never been a big fan of coconut, and it ruined this for me. I tried to pick around the dried coconut pieces, but it was a little hard. The amaretti drops, raspberry-infused cranberries, and almond slices were good. If I could eat coconut, I might like this a little more.
- Coco Paradise. I didn’t get this “trashed” before it was sent, so I’ve set it on the table in hopes someone in my family will it eat. My mom likes coconut, so we’ll see. I’m sure the cranberries and chocolate drops are delicious, I just don’t feel like digging through it.
Graze has a really wide variety of snacks, and I’m excited to keep getting more (and try the couple I have sitting in my box, waiting to be eaten)!
Another nice thing about Graze is you can influence what comes in your snack box. Don’t like something? Trash it. Don’t like a particular ingredient? Graze makes it easy to search for any snack that includes that ingredient.
In my opinion, Graze is definitely worth the $6/shipment. Even though I haven’t loved all of the snacks, I don’t regret trying them and I have been surprised by a couple!